Sunday, July 12, 2009

And the winner is...



As I said at the bottom of my previous post "Designer Drinks"
the lucky winner of Alessi "Mediterraneo" bowl is Kelly from "Design Ties" blog.

Lucky coincidence is that in the week-end edition of West Coast Homes (Vancouver Sun) the above picture had the same bowl on a table.
"The loft in the Terminus reclamation and conversion in Vancouver's Gastown neighbourhood has been transformed into an adventure in urbanity by Nancy Bendsten of Inform Interiors and the new-home project's interior designer David Nicolay of Evoke International Design."
Needless to say that Inform Interiors is the most refined concept store for contemporary furniture and accessories in Vancouver, with a wide selection of the best Italian design.

Lucky Kelly!

4 comments:

cotedetexas said...

try going to the video on the NY Times?
hope that works!
Joni

Maria Killam said...

I totally agree!! I love that store!

(By the way if you go to Interiors and North Vancouver in my website you can see more pictures of that house :)

DesignTies said...

THANK YOU, Albarosa!! :-D

I'm seriously amazed by how lucky I've been -- first Michelle's giveaway, and now yours!!

The Alessi bowl is beautiful, and I'm so happy that it'll be a part of my soon-to-be renovated kitchen :-)

Thanks!!
Kelly

Monica said...

Hello !!!!!
sooo pleased to see you re still following me......
I had so many problems with internet here in Sardegna, and limited time.....so I thought I could get rid of the English version...since I was sure to be followed only by Swedes......but now the English translation in the end is back.......thanks to you.....I love the bowl.....congratulations to the winner.......and have several items at home......with an coral and sea theme.....all of it Italian.......and we have some really nice things in the shop where I work too........Have a nice day.......hope to come back here soon.......since Internet , is now working perfectly.......
Hugs....Monica in rome

 
Clicky Web Analytics