Thursday, February 28, 2013

Top 25 Interior Design Blogs in the World


varie 022

Brillante Interiors has been mentioned in "The Top 25 Interior Design Blogs in the World".
I am honored to be nominated and happy to be part of such a great group of bloggers, including my friends Ivan at Meade Design Group and Patricia at Patricia Gray.

Thank-you Designs-n-Deal.


©2013 Brillante Interiors writes about new trends, timeless decor, iconic pieces, design ideas, or at times just musing about "a certain Italian way of doing things".
If you receive this post by Email and wish to leave a comment please click HERE and go to the comments section. I love to hear from you!

12 comments:

Ordinette said...

congrats!!!!!!!!

Jane Kilpatrick Schott said...

Congratulations! This is so well deserved.

Claudia Juestel said...

Congratulations Albarosa, so well deserved! You are definitely one of my top 25.

Cheers,

Claudia

G.S. said...

Congratulations! on being selected on one of 25 interior design blogs. Imagine how far you've come.
G.

tehmina-interior design and decor managment said...

U deserved it , congrats!!

Theresa Cheek said...

So well deserved! Congratulations!

mosaicology said...

Complimenti! This is amazing news! You deserve the recognition. I always find excellent content here.

Kate said...

Wonderfully crisp and always interesting!

Renovation said...

Hello very awesome website!! Man... Outstanding... Amazing ... I will save your web page and take the nourishes additionally…I'm grateful to look for out so many useful details here in the peak, we need create more techniques in this respect, thank you for discussing.

Renovation said...

Excellent web blog, very grateful to come here. Here I saw a lot. I did not see all that before the details, which advantage me a lot. Thanks for discussing, I will pay interest to you, I wish you can publish more content.

Unknown said...

nice post on interior designs it is interesting and useful, thanks for the post.
interior designers in hyderabad

Unknown said...

Hi Albarosa! You got a really useful blog I have been here reading for about an hour. congrats for your success. . .
Finesse Interiors

 
Clicky Web Analytics